We are rapidly growing and expanding our service and distribution business, which means you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future in an increasingly successful company aiming to be the best in the business. At Hachette UK Distribution we truly believe our employees are key to this success by providing a first class service to our customers and clients.
WHY JOIN US?
We offer competitive salaries, rewards and benefits in addition to comprehensive induction, training and development programmes. This includes apprenticeships in our admin and operational departments.
- Holidays commencing at 25 days p.a. plus bank holidays
- Static shift patterns available
- Group Company Pension Plans, sick pay and life assurance schemes
- Free car parking/tea and coffee
- Full training and development – with opportunities to progress
- Hachette Rewards – offering discounted shopping or cash back from over 900 national retailers including high street brands, supermarkets, internet retailers and travel/hotel operators
- Generous staff discount on books we publish
- Cycle to work schemes
- Social club and company events programme. Recent events include summer and Christmas parties, fish and chip day, quiz nights, annual employee awards ceremony, charity and sporting events and more…
COME AND JOIN US!
As the HR Assistant you will be responsible for HR administration and coordination at various stages of the employee life cycle. This includes supporting onboarding new starters, payroll preparation, HR reporting and answering employee queries.
You will have demonstrable experience of working in an HR or Payroll environment be a competent PC user with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HRIS packages and have some knowledge of HR process/systems (e.g. HRIS, time and attendance, payroll, recruitment etc.) In addition, you will need to be self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills and be able to manage your workload to meet strict deadlines.
If this is you then we would like to hear from you.
Please either visit our website or forward your CV by Sunday 12th January 2020. We will notify all candidates of the outcome of their application.
Hachette UK Distribution is an equal opportunities employer.
Can’t find the opportunity you were looking for!!!
Why don’t you visit our careers page at Bookpoint our other established centre is located just a mile from our Hachette UK Distribution site. https://bookpoint.wp.hachette.co.uk/